Andie is 3 months old! We are into March, and she has survived a whole 3 months in our family! It has been quite a whirlwind, and I have little time to think about how challenging it is to have 5 kids, because we are just too busy! Life goes on with or without me, so I just have to hop on and go for the ride! My favorite time is at night when everyone is in bed and Andie and I can cuddle and nurse in a quiet house with no interuptions. Throughout the day, I'm just trying to schedule when I can feed her, so she will be happy in the car going to pick up Kindergarteners, and preschooler Tommy. She hates the car! I hate the car!
But, I know that we are all going to survive and I'm still loving the precious moments that I get to have with my baby Andie, and all of my awesome kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment