Thursday, January 15, 2009

My cute complete family!
I just love this picture of my kids and of course baby Andie.
My darling neighbor Candice, made this hat for Andie and every
picture with the hat on turned out to be the cutest ones!
Thanks Candice!

Keaton, Josie, Charlie, and Tommy
are so glad there sister Andie is here.
Mostly because Mom stopped complaining
about her heartburn!

Andie Jeanene Henderson
December 12, 2008
8lb. 3oz. 22 inches

I just love Andie's beautiful eyelashes and these pouty lips!
I think I could eat her up she is sooo sweet!
We are so excited that she is finally here. Josie is not the
only girl now. She will be such a great big sister even with the
nine years between them. I hope that their relationship will be
so special, and I know Josie will be such a great example for Andie.
The boys have another girl to protect! I love watching them with her and the
cute things that they say like "Hi C-heart" (tommy's attempt to say sweetheart).
Tommy also can't stop calling the baby a "he". It probably doesn't help that her
name is Andie, not the most girly name ever.

1 comment:

  1. Katie I love your blog!! It looks great and your kids picture is so cute

    ReplyDelete